I actually got tagged twice to do this list. That makes me feel loved and I hate to disappoint. However, I also got tagged late. Everyone in the blogosphere has already done this. That means that people were desperate to tag someone who hadn't already done it. Basically, that makes me the guy who gets picked last in gym class. Oh well, at least they threw me the ball.
Seven Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Write a good book.
2. Kill a huge buck.
3. Own a few acres of land.
4. Master Koine Greek.
5. Raise my son in the admonition of the Lord.
6. Take my wife to Europe.
7. See the young people in our Church called to missions and ministry.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. I cannot afford a few acres of land.
2. I cannot figure out computers.
3. I cannot stand lazy theology.
4. I cannot abide church apathy.
5. I cannot stop beating the dead horse.
6. I cannot stand it when pastors church hop.
7. I cannot quit the ministry.
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Wife
1. She is the most organized individual I know.
2. She is a hard worker.
3. She does not procrastinate.
4. Several things that are none of your business.
5. She has good fashion sense. (She picks out most of my clothes.)
6. She is a wonderful mother.
7. Her input and observations help me tremendously.
8. That she makes a seven list inadequate and easy.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
2. I don't know.
3. You've got to be kidding me!
4. Are you serious?
5. Have you seen my...?
6. Ethan, what is that in your mouth?
7. It's your turn to change the diaper.
Seven Books/Series I Love
1. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R Tolkien
2. The Chronicles of Narnia C.S. Lewis
3. Grudem's, Erickson's, Reymond's, Berkhof's Systematic Theologies
4. Calvin's Commentaries and Institutes.
5. Luther's Three Treatises, Martin Luther
6. The Pleasures of God, John Piper
7. Outdoor Life Magazine
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (The Three Most Beautiful Movies Ever Made. Period.)
2. Clint Eastwood's Spaghetti Westerns
3. Star Wars Movies
4. The Princess Bride
5. Probably The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
6. The Bourne Identity
7. Saving Private Ryan
So that's it. I hope that helps you know me a little better...and that you keep coming back anyway. I'm not tagging anyone because I'm the last one to do it.
We Must Do the Impossible
4 years ago